Why does it hurt so much when the one you loved rips your heart out? Why does the pain never end?

My boyfriend of 4 years had left me for no reason and I don't understand. Feels like my world ended.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Love hurts and a broken heart is really painful to deal with. You loved him and probably had some "first times" with him in those 4 years.

But, good news for you, dear: eventually the pain WILL come to an end, and you'll just have some memories about this all.

Your world has NOT ended at all. You're 18, dear, and there are some billions of people out there in this crazy world. The bad news is that probably you may experience your heart being broken again in some future - but then you will remember this first time and be stronger.

Don't forget how precious you are just for being yourself.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd be in pain too if I had my heart ripped off...

Jk :P It hurts cause you love him, he was a part of you. You were together for 4 years, that's a lot of time especially when you're a teenager.

• cause life can be a bitch.

• Because you were so in love thats why It hurts so much

What Girls Said 4

• it goes away, it just takes time and effort.
    you gotta get yourself to do thinigs that make you happy and try to focus on you and think positively and know that you'll feel better one day.

• I think the worst endings are the unexplained ones :(

• Why it hurts so much is because you feel betrayed you feel like you've been gutted. The pain it never goes away it only becomes something you manage. You never forget the heart break your put through you learn from it some how. For me I learned to never put my self out there like I did before never be as trusting as I once was. If someone wants my trust they have to earn it same with love and everything else. Earn it because they don't deserve to just get it.

• you will heal in time.