Finally meeting with my ex-girlfriend, what to say?

So my ex-gf and I started talking again about a week ago. 3 weeks ago we planned to meet up, and I was really busy and couldnt make the meet up work. She then got really angry with me and told me I wasn't putting any effort into making this work and told me to have a nice life. I dont really understand that considering she's the one who broke up with me 2 months ago. (she dumped me two months before her prom and went with her bestfriends boyfriend... wierd). She then called me last week to talk about her sick family member which I'm pretty sure was an excuse to catch up. We started to talk normally like we used to and it was nice, she apologized for everything she said to me before. Then she asked if I wanted to be friends again. I told her I didn't know because she was putting me on the spot. She then asked me if I want to meet up again and told me to choose a date and time. All the cards are on my side of the table, but there's an issue. She wants to be friends, but I still really like her and have feelings for her. I'm pretty sure she still has feelings for me too, but won't show me. I'm going to ask to meet up next Friday . The convo I'm going for will hopefully go something like this.
Do you still have feelings for me? If she says yes but not romanticly (which she said before in a voicemail, that she loved me but not romanticly). Ill say that I dont think we can be friends. Its not fair for me to be in a friendly relationship where I still have feelings. Maybe we can get together in the future, but friends is not a good idea right now, (But I DONT WANNA loose her). Any other advice?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• just dont talk about your relationship.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• Have a formal conversation with her as if she is your coworker or friend that you dont know so well about. Don't go into much detail about yourself or how things were when the two of you broke up.

Be yourself, just dont jump into the conclusions. Play a fair game with your questions, and she will ask you the questions that you wanted her to answer. Only then go from there.

• Just talk to her about old times and what has she been up to

• Daddy's home.

• Just kick her ass, dude.