Guys, how to make a boy regret dumping you?

I still like him. He dumped me on my birthday. He made me cry so bad. I just want him to see what he is now missing out on...

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You could try things that might make him jealous, but the odds are not in your favor by doing any of that.

Instead, you can stop thinking about him, since he has caused you a lot of pain and start thinking about yourself. Make yourself the main focus and not him. Treat yourself to activities you like to do or learn new hobbies you can immerse yourself into. Join activity groups, where other like-minded people will enjoy getting to know you. Get into shape (if you're out of shape) or workout more, as exercise can release a lot of endorphins helping you feel better.

You'll have so much going on and meet so many people you'll find yourself in another relationship with someone who shares a lot more in common with you than your ex.

You'll have healed from this breakup, moved on and will be happy once again. Whether your ex sees that or doesn't is irrelevant, because he's chosen not to be a part of your life. So, let him go and let yourself thrive with all that you are and can offer someone who appreciates you and wants to be with you.

Like I said, he may or may not regret anything, but you'll be so much happier with your new life and will be even more glad you're no longer with an ex that didn't appreciate you the way your new lover does.

What Guys Said 13

• Living well is the best revenge. Go on, do great things, be happy. And don't look back.

• You can't MAKE someone regret a decision. Just tell him how you feel and hope he accepts you back although not sure why he would dump you on your birthday, that's just overboard.

• have sex with all of his friends and tell them that they are better lovers and have bigger dicks

• Well if he dumped you on your birthday then you obviously don't want any relation to this guy.

• by showing him you don't need him in your life and how much better your life is with out him

• you can't if he just isn't into you.

• OmG just move on. Or go down on him as a consolation gift. People get dumped. Get over it.

• don't bother. you'll only hurt yourself in the end.

• simple you dont.

• Kill his cat!

• You could move on

• Don't waste your efforts... Sometimes you have to go through trials to meet the right one...

• Ummm thats evil no wonder he dumped you