Guys have you ever broken up with a girl because you wanted to play the field?

I broke up with my ex because it was his last year of college and he kept discussing desires about wanting to hook up with random girls. Guys have you ever broken up with a girl because you wanted to get the play out at a young age?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't exactly break up, but i didn't pursue her. I want to be in non commitment casual relationships now and I want to gain experience. There was this girl I was trying to have a fling with, but I think she fell for me.. quite hard. She was so sweet that I just could not stay with her incase I break her heart in the future. Didn't want to be the "asshole". She must be feeling sad when i dropped contact, i felt sad for ignoring her too. But it's better than leaving her when she is further deep into me. Did it so that it could be easier for her too move on.

What Guys Said 3

• At that age it's common.. a lot of guys really have no idea exactly what they want at that age

• Lots of people dont want to be tied down so fast. Your ex just wasn't for you. Its that simple. He wanted to see what else was out there.

• Do you think he wasn't into me? Or that maybe he wanted to hook up with random girls because he's not getting anything from me?

• Thank you I appreciate it I guess it just hurts a lot because he always said that I was the best girlfriend he ever had so why would he give that up? Plus I've never been rejected by a guy before it's always me rejecting them so i guess this hurts my ego a bit

• Yeah it does. They all say your the best and they can so easily break your heart into a million pieces the next day. Words and actions are two different things. I had the same thing happen to me. I broke up with every girl i ever dated. Then i met my first true girlfriend that cheated on me. Dont let someones words be the meaning of your relationship. Because today, they can say your the best and tomorrow they will eat you alive. Gotta be careful.

• That's kinda weird he should be loyal to his girlfriend and if he has those desires to keep them to himself

What Girls Said 1

• lots of guys do.