If a girlfriend nudges you off and sounds irritated when you text her?

I've hurt her. herb parents hated me.. her friends hated me. She's told she feels useless around me I don't care throughout our two year relationship. We won have sex in my room and talk about me. It was always sex first then Talk or w. e. I would ask about her occasionally. She was going to run off with me ditching her parents friends family and college ride. Mom said she won never talk to her again. She got colder the last two months. Nudging me off then saying you don't care etc .. saying I have no compassion. She would be passive aggressive about it then lash out. I didn't dig too much into after to get it out of her. she said I only talked about me never asked about her. She almost sounded annoyed one time when j was trying to make her laugh through text.. was about me but just stupid stuff. Her responses got quicker and quicker like she was annoyed then finally said I'll text u later. She would say that a lot but at first it was kind of obvious she was just doing that that. We could only see each other twice a month. Sometimes she would want to see me more but I'd reject. Last time I saw her j bought her bday gifts wanted to take her out. She said her. mom is sketching out accusing her and it's not a good time. I got mad she came over crying hysterically saying she wants me and still wants her mom. she said I don't know what to do.. she constantly told me in the past I don't know what to do just tell me. I said it has to be her choice.

My question is she broke it off no contact.. did she just lose interest or was she just genuinely torn and made the logical choice because she didn't trust me. She said I don't make enough money and she wants to live a high class life style said im sorry if that sounds shallow but prior to this I told her I'm making more money than your parents she said it's not just the money so it's contridixting. She was mad at me when she said this too and hurt I could tell.

Maybe she resented me becuase I didn't open up to her or love her the way she wanted from me.

• Dude your an asshole..
  • Dude she just lost attraction..
  • Dude I didn't read this all. See answers.
    Vote C
That being said I would message her and remember at times thinking I might be initiating too much. She wouldn't show me much at all either despite her little outburst.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• she lost attraction.

• Becuase of my actions.. Resentment? The situa to on.. orni just wasn't all that she thought

• She told me she slept with a bunch of guys in her past. A ridiculous number. She said it in a way that sounded like it was intended to get one over me. Like yeah my counts higher than your. I was reassuring her that I wouldn't cheat on herm she said im probabaly a bigger slut than you and I never thought about cheating so I know if I haven't you haven't

I slut shamed her told her that's disgusting etc.. Told her I need space.

Prior to that I was just a genuine dick when we first met. Just sex and treated her like she was nothing.

one time we were hooking up in the car.. a sugar daddy approached us gave her money. I took the money pushed her out of my truck and drove off. I came back and turned around was only a joke but she already took off.. this was after her really opening up to me. I didn't have contact with her so I surprised her at work and apologized.. she called me back two days later hating herself for it.

On top of that just no compassion was kind of neglectful

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• She's probably just mad because her parents named her Herb.

• Well, to answer this question I need to know how you hurt her

I slut shamed her told her that's disgusting etc .. Told her I need space.

• Good luck though, you'll really need it.

• I mean definitely not a feminist or a pussy left winger.. but j don't think all woman are like thatm at least to that extreme.. I know my mom isn't like that.