Do you guys think I would ever find a guy that won't cheat on me one day?

I asked this question because when I was in the 5th grade I went out with this guy and I thought he liked me but I found out that he cheated on me with these 2 other girls and I was the one to tell them about it and that's when we decided to team up and get him back for what he did to us (they are now my Bestfriends) and he ended up being single. But at that time I didn't know he was a player and I just had found out that day. That's why when I was in 8th grade I found out that my guy friend liked me but I turned him down because I felt like I wasn't ready for a another relationship right now and plus I was scared that he was going to cheat on me like the first guy did. Also the guy that cheated on me in the 5th grade was in my class in the 8th grade and kept saying that he miss me and all that and I was like yeah ok whatever. I'm going to 9th grade and hopefully maybe in highschool or the time that's right for me I'll find a guy that won't cheat on me. I know I was too young to have a boyfriend at that time but I liked him so much and I wanted to be his girlfriend and he just cheated on me like that :\. So what do you guys think. Do you guys think I would ever find a guy that won't cheat on me one day?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. My advice, keep going on with your life, and someone will come along that will treat you right.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, but you're going to have to study hard and get good grades.

• Just open up, that was one guy

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah you have only dated a small portion of the male gender.

• Oh my gosh of course you will! You probably don't like to hear it, but you're still so young. For now, be happy with yourself :)

• Thanks I really appreciate it! :D :)