Am I dumb for want to breakup my ex and his long distance girlfriend?

I just recently noticed on Facebook that my ex and his ex girlfriend have been talking and it appears as if they might be back together. The thing is that she lives in Mexico and him and I live here in the states. Him and I still speak and I want him back. I'm probably in denial but for some reason I feel as if it might not workout between them since they broke up once already cuz of the distance. I feel that since we still talk and hangout out I might have chance to get back with him. Our breakup is pretty recent

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Your reasoning is that they might breakup because tey broke up before. Why doesn't that logic apply to your situation?

It is never good to wish negative things on other people. Ever. It's really horrible. The best thing to do is block him on FB, accept that the relationship is over, and work on being a more positive person.

• You're probably right. It's just that I really like this guy and everything between us seemed really good and then he suddenly broke up with me. I've never been heartbroken til now. I feel silly

• It's okay to feel silly and upset for awhile.

Just like with any other relationship you just have to accept it and take what lessons you can from it. You'll get better and feel better. You're too awesome not to right? ;)

What Guys Said 3

• You broke up over a little argument... means your relationship isn't strong enough to handle something more challenging. I'd move on.

• Let him be. You have to move on. Set some goals and go achieve them!

• what was the reason for your break up?

• It was some dumb musunderstanding. I was under the impression I was going to see him some Saturday night but then he ended up hanging out with his work buddies. I got a tad upset and I said some things I shouldn't have. The next day he told me we took thinks to fast and that we should take a break to still get to know each other. So we've been talking regularly and we've hungout. but now I'm in a tough spot.

• i'm getting a clearer picture. can you tell me about him? not just how he is with you, but with others.

What Girls Said 2

• You're pathetic, not dumb

• You may have a chance still, yes! Totally natural feelings in wanting to break them up. Its like you feel so close to getting back together and want any distractions (her) out of the picture completely.