Will broken heart eventually heal on its own or is it on me?

How does it heal? Does it slowly form into a heart again or what?

96

Most Helpful Girl

• Time heals all war wounds here, dear, and with No Contact, blocking him off of every media site in Sight, it's easier to begin your beguine of having your 'Broken heart eventually heal on its own,' and keeping yourself busy with whatever it takes to be... You once again and back on the right track.
    It's something that probably will not be overnight but you can help this along by doing the right thing and making sure it doesn't get any more... Broken.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 6

• It will but it takes time. But instead of dwelling on it go out there and mingle with others, the malls, the beach or amusement parks and what have you and you might even find someone that heals your heart. But the longer you sit at home and dwell on it the longer it will take you to heal.

• yeah... time could heal it :)

• I suggest You have to read a book written by carolyn miss
    Yes,
    But you have to make some serious efforst concerning spirituality through your own self or soul
    Even fortune and God favors the strong willed and not the weak hearted.
    Be strong enough to handle the heartbreaks, Love is not easy or zero sum game

• Time can do wonder

• It will heal on it's own but you can speed things up by focusing on other things.

• Trust me, time heals everything.

What Girls Said 8

• I believe that time heals everything. Might take a long time, but eventually your heart will be whole again.

• A broken heart will heal in time and become a lesson learnt and advice for others.

Every interaction you have with anyone especially relationships build your character and allow you to grow and change. Sometimes break ups are better because they allow you to grow and understand yourself better.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

• Nothing happens on its own.

You should probably stop thinking about the person and stop speaking to them - ad least for some time - and then time will take over.

• Will avoiding him for 11months work?

• How am I suppose to heal on my own? I'm glad I don't cry over him every night just memories sometimes pop up and sometimes have the urge of wanting to text him but I don't

• On your own but with the help of friends. Go out, have fun, as long as you're having fun you'll be too busy thinking about that person.
      Study, work out, do whatever.

• Yeah you'll get over it eventually.

• Time heals errrrrrything

• Just be yourself you shouldn't change for anyone

• Time doesn't always heal the pain of a broken heart, it eases the pain and helps you go on and love again despite the underlying pain.

At the moment you may cry when you think about the memories, but in time you'll be able to look back at them and smile.

Learning to love again is the hardest, but when you meet someone new you have to love like you've never been hurt.

• Yes you will heal :) You can't let it happen on your own though. You've got to work on yourself and focus on you.