Heart for sale.. do you want it?

just became useless after break up im tired of trying but i can't forget her... so my heart is for sale or take it for free its kind heart just used 7 years in love not more so if u can fix it take it buy or for free it doesn't matter its just overloaded my life.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough break my friend

• they break us thinking we are made from iron.. but they never think they made our end by their hands.. some people able to love again and some people love just one time. i dont believe who saying u will love again just trying to make u stand up but if they are in ur place they will say the same.

What Girls Said 3

• You need therapy so bad... but I hope you heal your heart by yourself because everyone is too busy with working up their own heart and I don't think if they'd be interested in yours even if it's for free. Take care of your heart because you only get one for life!

• But you can't survive without your heart!

• honestly i do i can. one day it was golden heart big enough for everyone.. but now its useless i would better buy any cheap tool to beat my blood up and down just to be alive like zombie without feelings of longing and missing someone comes and goes just disturbing me.

• Give it to me baby

• here is it take it even for free use it , make it as ball to play football , kick it , throw it.. up to u.

What Guys Said 2

• 0|0
  • Hey man we have all been there at some point. It will get better I promise. But in the mean time it's going to be hard until you bottom out emotionally. Keep your head up it sucks I know