Why won't my ex talk to me?

Me and my ex had a bad breakup. He wanted to be together forever and I wasn't ready for that at 19 years old. So I tried to take a break and he didn't really understand then I slept with someone else cause the jealousy took over. I felt terrible, he broke up with me then eventually he acted like we were together again. It was great until he decides to MOVE to another state. After he made that decision I tried to move onto someone else. And he freaks out and gets upset and says he was just "testing me". It was just horrible that I was blamed for trying to be happy again. Anyways, last time we talked we had a huge argument cause I was upset he wouldn't be with me again and we couldn't just be friends cause I wasn't over him. Then I cut him off for four months and tried to talk to him. Then he says "I never wanna talk to you again or hear your voice. I promised myself I'd never talk to you again"

WHAT THE FUCK? I was only trying to say hi. Can you please help me understand this? Thanks.

We were best friends 4 years before we dated officially. He also said on the phone "I just don't care. I'm not hurt anymore but I just don't care to talk to you at all" if he didn't care wouldn't he be able to just talk and say hi? That's what I'm confused about. If he still cares

46

Most Helpful Guy

• He just simply done. Move on.

• We were best friends for years before we dated. That's why I thought he'd at least want to talk. I'm in shock

What Guys Said 5

• That is just how relationships go. A lot of the time, the break is not clean. I'd just leave him be. He doesn't want to talk to you, then don't talk to him.

• Well, he is your ex after all. Maybe he just want to move on and cut all the connections he ever has with you

• We were best friends for years before we dated.

• well he won't talk to me.. so I'm basically depressed. I thought we would eventually reconnect but he doesn't want me in his life ever again :(

• That is the risk of taking a chance with your friends

• Guys are more emotional fools than girls, Contrary to popular beliefs.
    As per my real experience

• You're so right. But do you think he said he doesn't care because he really doesn't? Or would a person who truly doesn't care be able to at least have a conversation?

• Maybe he doesn't like you to sleep with other guys, especially if you consider yourself his girlfriend.

• Did you ever read that paragraph? we aren't together.

• Ok angry bird, he wants to move on because he had enough.

• You want to be his girlfriend thats why you want to say hi... why else would you bother?

• He is in the right here :/

• Yeah but we were gonna be friends and I couldn't do it. He wanted me in his life as s friend but it was too hard. Why wouldn't he be willing to be friends now that I'm ready?

• Because its too late

What Girls Said 4

• he's probably really hurt and just needs some time and space.
    you might have broken his heart so just leave him be until he's ready to talk to you again, IF he decides he wants to.

• I just wish he could try to understand my point f view for once. we were arguing so bad when I was trying to be friends with him cause I couldn't just be friends. And now that I'm over him, he won't give me the time of day.

• Yeahhh... I don't think you should talk to him. Better to just move on, he seems really.. hurt.

• Even though he said he doesn't care?

• he wants to get over you.

• Do you think once he is fully over me he will be able to talk to me?

• I thought he was over me.. I just needed to get over him. Maybe he's upset about that.

• Do absolutely nothing and within 3 months he will beg for you back!
    He has to see that you like yourself