MY boyfriend LEft me for his ex who dumped him 2 years ago, how can I get over it?

2 years ago my bf's ex dumped him, didn't even want to see him without him doing anything it is just that she just want to have fun around , i stood by his side and we loved each other a lot and was planning to get engaged , 2 years after and during a fight between us , then i found out that during this fight he called her and met her twice, i asked him to show me their msgs and conversations but he couldnt show me anything because he was afraid i will get even more sad., since then he has tried to make it up for me apologizing and trying to get me back, saying he has never fel for her the way he felt for me, and that he never loved her as much as he loved me , but since i knew he di that i sjust can't feel the same about him , i feel so betrayed and as if i never knew him, my heart also hurts me so much, what can i do?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm afraid she likes him back now... guess u cannot do anything, unless u cna forget him

• but it hurts so much to just be walked over like this after 2 years

What Guys Said 1

• Go out and find someone else who is worth being with because obviously he isn't.

What Girls Said 2

• Did he actually dump I for her? I'm lost

• give yourself time.

• i give myself time to forget him and get over it?, or to forgive him?