She said I destroyed her life because she left her Ex for me lol?

she cried hard she make my life full of sh*t because of her damn ex were better than me if she love him why she left him why she accuse me that im the reason? i started to feel she is right because i knew she him in her life and i worked hard to let ger leave him when they was about to go into break up huh what's my wrong now? she called me devil what u think GAGS about this hoo*er?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it depends whether she left him because you pretended to be someone you're not.

0|2
    0|0
    • well i know this dude seemed to be so lovely for her but anyway she enjoyed with me i guess i must consider her as bit*h lol

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• Ya , and you are probably the reason why Bush attacked Iraq as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • All I will say is don't date her as soon as she, heck as soon as a woman in general breaks up with a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • English please

0|1
    0|0
  • Home wrecker!

1|0
    0|0
  • I know , i feel like its good she left you i dont like the way you are so mean to her and to her ex and yes she is right you're a piece of shit deserves what she is doing i hope she back to her ex.

0|2
    0|0
    • he seems like a troll to me.

• Believe me if i am her ex i will back to revenge from this mindless guy... I guess he really caused a big damage to her life by giving her fake attractions , i can't believe he worked on destroying her relationship with her ex why? What did u gain?

• It's hard to believe that any girl would leave someone for this troll, so on that basis only I'm guessing he's a troll.