Why guys don't stay away from girls they dump even if they have a new gf?

I am mad and strssed out right now, i can't function, don't even feel like to get up off a bed much less to eat. everything i do is just force. the hard part me and my ex boyfriend work the same place. he left me 4yrs ago for another woman, within that four years i leave him alone didn't asks if he really meant it or not, didn't ask why. just take it as it is and accept it. problem is throughing those four years he keep pullin me in pushin out. i will telll him leave, he won't. he will reach at my home, i will tell him why he don't go be with his girlfriend. he will come n sweet up with me, i will get in argument with him yet he would not take the hint. it was just an emotional wreck. anything happen to him he will call me first not his girlfriend to help him out, or make him feel better like if he got sick. then he will just go back to meet his girlfriend.

why will men act like they care when they dump someone? why will guys refuse to leave if the person is not recipient of whatever they have in their mind. why will men push, n puch n push their ex girlfriend emotion. Every thing you could think about my ex put me through within the past 4yrs, i keep telling him i fedup of him, tired of he coming around me yet he won't go. why guys put ex girlfriend through so much pain and sorrow when they dump them. Why guys don't consider how the other person felt and just leave with their new girlfriend. i have been so much with him, i am drain right now, actually depress, how can another human being do this mental warfare with someone for selfish gain. i even left the money he owed me with him when he dump me.

so within the past 7mths i did him something nasty thinking he won't ever talk to me again. but i was sorry about it so i found peace within myself. out of the blue he try contact me didn't get me, finally he seek me out at wrk want to vent about y i did that to him 7mths ago i tell him off. he wasn't satisfy with my answer so i told him i fed up being like this so we agreed to talk

after we agreed to talk i learnt that he got his girlfriend pregnant n move her in to live with him during the 7mths we didn't talk. it hit me real hard. so y the f he contact me for to torture me. he didn't say nothing about it to me up to now. Y guys f up exes life then move on? i am so mad cause he was so frantic to contact me agreeing to talk yet he knows what he did during that time.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• It is clear that he likes you and fancies something you have that he could not find with the other person. Though, he has made his choices and now an innocent person is coming into the play (baby). And this all is making you sick, so cut him from your life. He can't be reliable to you and you need to move on. Really.

What Guys Said 2

• coz they still THINK bout her maybe?

• Its possible he loves your mind but doesn't like you in a sexual way.

What Girls Said 4

• Why do you allow him back into your life?

• cause we agreed we not going around in circles with one minute not talking the other minute talking, that have been going on for 2yrs we both were fed up with the back and forth. and he was rehashing our good memories, after i decide with the week i learnt his girlfriend pregnant and he move her in to live with his family.

• OMG that was long! Well I guess he still cares for you.

• Because you don't miss what you have till it's gone

• you should talk about it.