Second Chances

My boyfriend broke up with me 2 weeks back, we were together for a year and a half. I missed him so much. I did not contact me for a few days but then I texted him and asked him for a second chance. He just ignored me and hasn't replied to me. Its been 2 days. I am so messed up, that I don't know what to do. Can someone say a few kind words? I'm feeling really down. I don't even know why we broke up.

11

What Guys Said 1

• You bet you are messed up!

You guys were going out for one and a half years and he broke up with you. He has not given any reasons and you don't see anything that justifies it (like your cheating on him, disrespecting him or treating him badly). And, you go back to him asking for a second chance?

Have you got no self respect? Instead of being angry with him, you go crawling back to him as if it is you who has wronged him?

No wonder you are feeling bad.

You should find him and throw something heavy at him and get him really messed up.

What Girls Said 1

• I understand that you now feeling numb and heartache but the only medication for you is time. Time can heal you pain, trust me never begging a guy when they decided to left you because you're just give him another chance to hurt you. They will think that you can't live without him. Life is short, you deserve better man. One day when you look back you will find that you become stronger and he's nothing to you.

need to learned that when love is over nothing we can do about it. I have gone through the real pain 4 years ago., the one I loved betrayed and abuse me and I feel that I will kill myself but now I am still alive and live in a better life.

take care

If you don't love yourself how can make other person to love you.

p.s. Sorry if my English grammar make you confuse..haha