How do you fall out of love with someone?

I haven't seen him since December but I still have feelings for him. We never really dated by the way, but I just can't get over him...

51

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate giving this answer, but, time. I had a similar situation with my ex, found I thought about her everyday, but it's been two years now and I feel great. It just takes time. In the meantime, constantly keep yourself occupied everyday. Do you play an instrument? Or have any other activity you enjoy to keep your mind off him?

• Well, I'm trying to learn the saxophone, I guess I could focus on that

• Yeah, just keep playing! And if you find yourself tired of playing one day, find a good book to read, or just go for a walk, or anything to keep your mind occupied. Go for a run. Anything!!

• Ok, I'll give it a go. Thanks again 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• You fall out of ''love'' with someone by waiting. Time will do it's thing and you'll be fine eventually. I got over my huge crush only after like a year but at least I did.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• By meeting someone new and falling in love again.

• Thanks :) I'll try to do that

• It's usually easiest to lose feelings for someone once you meet someone else that catches your interest. It's pretty much a repetitive cycle and I've always found that there will always be another one.

• Ok, thanks. I'll try to focus on something/someone else

• No problem. No need to rush it also, because it usually happens when you are not expecting it.

• Yeah, I learnt that the hard way a year or two ago haha. Thanks again 😊

• Time and go out. You will find somone else.

• Thanks, I'll try 😊

• you give it time.

• It's already been a long time... Considering we weren't actually together