What to do when you still love someone who hurt you?

We were friends for two years and dated for six months. I was his first girlfriend and his first kiss. We were crazy about eachother and then we broke up. We went to fast in our relationship physically and that scared him. We said we were going to be friends but we didn't talk for two months just because. I finally spoke to him when I was worried about an infection but he gave me no support and we got in to a huge fight. I didn't speak to him until four months later. We played a game of assasins and I helped my friend's team get him. I contacted him when he lost as and we had a normal conversation about college and all and then we started talking about our friendship lost. I asked him if he cared and he said he didn't we started fighting. The fighting escalated and he revealed that he had sent screenshots about our personal life to others. I had to report him to my school office because I broke down. He got in trouble and we stayed the hell away from eachother. But my feelings never went away. He would constantly stare at me as others would tell me and I would just roll my eyes. After a while all that happened between us didn't matter, At graduation we were angry because we were sat next to eachother even tough i was in honors. Talk about awkward. I realized at that moment that I was never going to see him again because i was moving in three months. When everyone was cheering i saw him standing there alone and i said his name, hugged him, and he hugged me back. I looked down as I put my hand on his shoulder an said "im sorry". He smiled the most genuine smile which I hadn't seen in over a year and he said "no worries" and apoligized. We smiled at eachother and i looked away afraid we would kiss again. We was going towards me later on but then he saw that i was leaving. I never stopped loving him despite what he did. I've never connected with someone the way i did with him and he was the one person that i felt comfortable with. I don't know what to do with these feelings.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• The only way to handle your feelings is to confess them to him. If he isn't interested then it will make it slightly easier for you to move on and come to terms with things. Right now there are too many grey areas and mystery involving the situation. You have no idea how he feels and he likely has no idea how you feel either so in my opinion be honest and tell him you miss him. The worst that could happen is that he'll say he's not interested and even then it's not a loss because you'll never have to look back thinking "what if". That is what is keeping you broken and confused.

What Guys Said 1

• Forget him and have new boyfriend. Life goes on. I may help as a online friend 😚

What Girls Said 1

• You need to process it. Write it in a journal. Turn it into a song.