How do you divorce someone you have been married to for 2 years with out hurting him , no kids?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should sit down and write a list of reasons as to why you're ending your marriage. Are these problems fixable? Or is it, just that you don't feel it anymore? I think if your problems are fixable you should at least try and bring them up to him and things might not change right away but you just got to give them time.

But if you really do want a divorce, then that's fine, tell him. There really isn't an easy way and he is going to hurt for what might feel like forever unless, you know, he's unhappy too.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• You can't, why do you want to divorce him?

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't it is something that is inevitable, he will get hurt and if he loves you then that just makes it worse, the best you can do is make it as painless as possible.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do i make it painless?

• You can't I said as painless as possible and just let him down as easily as you can.

• Simple, you don't. You continue to work on your issues together, you realize that marriage is never perfect and takes work and compromise and finally, you uphold your side of the commitment

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him as soon as you're sure. And don't steal his money. Make it a clean, quick, cheap divorce.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't. It's better to be bluntly honest now with him. He will probably get hurt, but later he will appreciate your honestly and decision.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• There really is no other way... someone is going to get hurt, it's inevitable. Just tell him you want a divorce.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he loves you, you can't prevent the hurting, but if you don't tell him how you truly feel it's going to hurt a lot more, for both you and him

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't.

Be straightforward and honest. Play fair. Accept responsibility where it's accurare and don't berate or belittle him, even when explaining where things went wrong.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;