Guys, How and why did you break up with your girlfriend /bf (or be broken up with)?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• The last girlfriend I had I ended it with her because she was one of these people that constantly need to be surrounded by 20 friends all the time and hang out with them whenever she goes out. We dated for about 4 months. In that time span we only had 2 dates that were just the two of us, including our first date! Every other time we were together she had to invite her goddamn friends along. She always thought the more the merrier. She thought nothing of it and neither did her friends. They all thought it is great to hang out together all the time. When I voiced my opinion it was literally 15 against 1. You know those lazy Sunday afternoons just cuddling watching a movie with your SO, yah, imagine that with 3 other couples in the same room all day!

What Guys Said 4

• Well i was called to go to TX for my new job in the AirForce and since weve been seeing each other for a while and it was going somewhere the recent news of my work changed the entire perspective of the relationship thus getting my heart shattered in pieces.

It sucks, because she's the first non: superficial, obnoxious, plastic, pretentious, girl I've dated since 11thgrade. And seeing how she ended it so fast because she doesn't believe in long distance relationships is a shovel stab to the chest.

• Why?
    One was a hot girl but a serial cheater. She dreamed of being a classy lady :D I let her go with the next guy she started cheating with.
    Another one was a bored eternal virgin. I let her go with the first guy who was interested.
    No drama, no fights. Good luck to both guys! :D :D

• My girlfriend was very manipulative and abusive and I just got tired of her shit, so one day while we were talking I purposely started an argument and made it worse just to finally get her to break up with me also.

• My iPhone's autocorrect once made me breakup... I typed kinda... It changed to Linda!!!😢

• Samsung: 1 iPhone: -1

In all seriousness though I'm sorry that happened to you :/

• Just broke it 4th time and hopefully got it repaired...