How do I move on from being with someone that unconditionally loved me?

Girls, how to find unconditional love again? I am filled with loneliness and yearn so much finding a soul mate. Every time I make an effort to find someone I am disappointed as I don't have the patience to stay superficial and to pretend I am happy. I have so many regrets that I am unable to look forward

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry to hear you are going through this... it must be very tough. My advice is to connect with your inner self. This can be done in many ways... such as reconnecting with a hobby you get lost in... meditation and yoga in groups of people really helped me.

Having this connection will open up the possibility of you connecting with the one

What Girls Said 4

• Once you meet your Soulmate you will know in an instant. Trust me your soul can feel the inner connection.

• yea finding unconditional love these days is SO hard, many guys I've dated are either lame or boring to me and the one i really love is gone and its depressing.

• There is no such thing.

• How can you feel the inner connection @tattooedhandfet?