Is it possible for her to come back?

alright ladies I need help. so I dated this girl for 2 years. and it was amazing. but hard but like..a movie fantasy love. her parents are really always making sure and seeing what's she's doing. she told me she got kicked out and we started dating when she was 17 and I was 18. I let her come live with me and her parents kept trying to put me in jail. and when she turned 18 she started wanting to go home more and I was upset but then at the same time I dealt with it cause I loved her. after that it was going good for the next year after that. but then few months ago it fell apart. my x girlfriend called my phone and I texted her saying don't talk to me. I deleted her phone call and her text. I was going to tell my girlfriend she was on her way over. but didn't want her to get mad and leave she's a jealous type. she looked through my phone and found her number and left. I didn't call her that day and talked to her the next day and told her all of that. and she started talking to this guy and I saw his number on the phone bill and called him and he told me they went to dinner and a movie and they made out. I got mad and got naked pics of my x that called my phone and sent them to her. my girlfriend came back and was really furious. then we when we were at the library she started fighting with me and left. and I didn't see her for 2 weeks. and haven't talked to her since. I have a new girlfriend but I can't get over her no matter what. I said some mean things to her before she changed her number. she told me she hoped I die and hated my guts. I didn't mean what I said in the texts. I told her my x is hotter than her and that I used her to get to my x gf. but I said and did all that cause I was hurt she didn't understand me and made out with a guy when I didn't cheat on her once. my curent girlfriend is really nice and caring but its like she doesn't get to me like my ex. I emailed her saying I'm sorry I didn't mean it and poured my heart out and no response, she knows my number but hasn't contacted me in 2 months so I gave up. but no matter what I can't stop thinking about her and wondering how she is. she has her Facebook to private and changed her number. I gave up but its like in the back of my mind I'm hoping shell one day come back. is it possible for her to comeback? I treated her like she was a queen
Is it possible for her to come back?
Add Opinion