I have heard that guys don't like long nails, is this true, or is it just if the nails are fake?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Long nails can scratch very well ;D After a while of this scratch action, you may want to invest in some bandages for your man's back... Mines still sore from thanksgiving which makes me smile.

So yes, I've heard that expression - but I do like long nails. =)

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 5

• I personally love long nails on girls. In fact, I think fake nails look even better than natural nails. Long acrylic french mani/pedi just look consistently 'on-point' and very feminine. No brainer all year around ! :)

• I can say that the guys don't like bitten nails or very short ones. Speaking about long nails, I'd say it depends of the size. Starting from 3 mm to 1,5 cm a guy would be glad to be with a sexy and feminine girl, and will enjoy her to smoothly scratch his back sometimes (you can't imagine how many guys really like this). Nails of a longer size are usually worn by girls who keep them as a jewel for guys having a fetish, at the cost of some disparaging remarks from both girls ans boys.

So no, guys, in a vast majority, are not disgusted by girls with not-too-long nails, and yes, if the question applies to you, you should grow them a little. You will then have some kind remarks from both guys and girls.

You just have to keep them at equal size each, in a good oval shape for example, and painted with either clear or not-tto-flashy color.

• I love nails on a woman period! Nice medium to longer length. Real or fake I don't care as long as they look nice and you'd also use them on me lol!

• Excessive long nails, normally artificial: No.

Nails with a little length: Hell yes. Makes you look more girly, plus it adds a little kink ; )

• I don't like them.

What Girls Said 0