Whats the best revenge to take on an ex?

hi guys,
recently i had to find out that my now ex-boyfriend was in a "relationship" with me though he obviously had a girlfriend in Romania. (He is now living in London)..
i found proof kn facebook which made my heart break even worse.
So i'm really really mad and disappointed right now and i just want this asshole to pay for the shit he's put me through.
What do you recommend me?

77

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I would just move on and never think of the guy again... why does some loser mean that much to you. Go live well. Best vengeance. By making him important, you are giving him authority and power over you. By looking at him as the speck of dust he is, you do the opposite

Most Helpful Girl

• The best revenge is to move one and show them you are better without them. They might not even notice if they don't care in that case you definitely should not care either.