Whats the best revenge to take on an ex?

hi guys,
recently i had to find out that my now ex-boyfriend was in a "relationship" with me though he obviously had a girlfriend in Romania. (He is now living in London)..
i found proof kn facebook which made my heart break even worse.
So i'm really really mad and disappointed right now and i just want this asshole to pay for the shit he's put me through.
What do you recommend me?

77

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I would just move on and never think of the guy again... why does some loser mean that much to you. Go live well. Best vengeance. By making him important, you are giving him authority and power over you. By looking at him as the speck of dust he is, you do the opposite

What Guys Said 6

• Washing out the tears from your face, drawing your beautiful smile again. Live your life, love yourself, move on.

This was just knowledge that made you stronger. Send the guy to the void of the forgotten memories, as he doesn't exist anymore. He never did, he was just a shadow who toyed with your heart: if you ignore him he will have no power over you and your feelings. Be free.

• Before setting out for revenge first dig two graves

• Revenge is never the right choice. You will only hurt yourself more by doing that to someone you really care about, especially.

• Walk away, and live your life better than before

• I recommend you walk away.

• The best revenge always involves dog poop!

What Girls Said 7

• he is not worth thinking about.. move on..

• The best revenge is to move one and show them you are better without them. They might not even notice if they don't care in that case you definitely should not care either.

• Tell his other girlfriend.

• The best revenge is just to be happy 😊 & move on. He is now not worth your time.

• The best revenge is to forget him for good and be happy with your new life.

• Move on and be happy.

• he's not worth another thought in your mind. .