Why did you break up with your last boyfriend or girlfriend?

96

Most Helpful Girl

• He was a sneak.

• good lord is that you in the picture :o

• oh, well thank you for your compliment. a catfish is basically someone who uses someone else's pics on the internet. this is usually a guy pretending to be a girl, or a girl using another girl's pics. have you ever heard of the mtv show of the surname? also, i see you are very new to the site. what brings you here?

• I had an account here a while ago but I deleted it. I was just bored and signed up again.
      Catfish, I will have to remember that.

What Girls Said 8

• Never did cause never had one.

• We were better off as friends

• He was selfish and unappreciative

• He changed his major the day I graduated college.

• i cheated on him

• It was already getting old and plus he totally cheated on me in front of my face :(

• lol, the way you say that is almost like the cheating is an aside. like the main reason is because it was getting old, and the fact that he was cheating on you was just some extra stuff

• Lol. I suspected him of cheating earlier on but let it go because what's the point no evidence and he said no. But ya it felt pretty much over for a bit. Then we were hanging out one night to get food and he suddenly takes the beer we bought and says I'll be right back. I'm about to leave the drive through and I see him talking to that girl I suspected him of cheating with! Needless to say, it was because of other things, but I found out that he was cheating on me the whole time so that definitely ended it.

• Because they didn't care mentally abused me and always put me down for no reason.

• He was possesive, extremely jealous. He dind't want me to have friends, not even girl friends, and I couldn't wear nothing showing a little bit of skin not even in summer. In addition to this, a couple of times he also hit me.

What Guys Said 6

• We weren't similar, we were too different, and even though she liked that, I didn't. Plus, I wasn't too attracted to her, and I also missed being single, perhaps this was because she wasn't the right girl though.

• I have taken a break from my hand cause I am not in the mood now a days... I have not broken up.. With my hand... 😂😂😂 hshshahs

• That's long ago.
    She had different aims in life than me and she was a serial cheater. I let her go.

• woah thats bad. tbh, for me the serial cheating would have been enough to warrant a breakup

• She only wanted to use me for sex.

• Because she was an abusive and manipulative bitch. Fucking psychopath she was...

• She was lying, conniving, self-centered, high maintenance, crazy fucking bitch!