What should I do, give up or no contact for a while and see what happens?

At the moment I really hate my boyfriend/ex who whoever he is. He keeps saying he didn't cheat or have sex with this girl but he hasn't given me any reason to believe he hasn't because last Sunday I all of a sudden seen he changed his relationship status to in a relationship, he says he didn't do it bs some girl changed it from taking his phone. But he still hasn't deleted her or the relationship status so I don't believe him but he keeps saying how much he loves me, doesn't want anyone else and that he didn't cheat and isn't cheating. I don't know whether to believe him or not but as of now I don't want anything to do with him and I can't bring myself to talking to him. Should I go no contact and see what happens? I really loved him but I can't allow myself to be hurt and I want to trust his word but I can't right now. I don't know what to do

01

What Guys Said 1

• he's a cheater dump him

What Girls Said 0