What is he thinking? He broke up with me because he wants to be successful, we're friends now but he still wants to see me?

We broke up 2 months ago because we just didn't work out but we solved the problem and became friends. We didn't get back together because he changed his mind set to becoming successful. He doesn't want to be in a relationship but he still wants to see me. He knows he still has feelings for me but just isn't ready for a relationship. Should I cut contacts with him and give him time to decide what he wants?

Seriously, what is he thinking? He wants me still but he doesn't want to commit yet because he thinks that relationship costs time and money which is true... But I'm willing to make it work out but he doesn't think that would work. What should I do? I still love him...

02

What Guys Said 2

• You should move on. If one person is not ready to accept the responsibility then there is no point in pursuing such relation or drag it any further. You have to do efforts, make sacrifices and stuff to make relationship work. Relationship is not his priority, and you will be left alone waiting for that moment.

• What do u bring to the relationship education, financial wise. As men are no longer willing to entertain women who want a free ride as men and women have equality now.

What Girls Said 0