Ex has been responding to my texts but stopped out of nowhere after he agreed to let me send a dirty picture?

We've been broken up for a little over two weeks. Yesterday I texted him just asking how it was going, he responded and also asked how I was. I replied with a normal, friendly text. He didn't respond. Why?

Today I asked if I could ask him something, or send him something. He said sure and knew what I meant. I know he did. So I sent a dirty picture of myself telling to think of the good times and that I've wanted him all day. He didn't respond? I feel awful right now. Why did he not respond?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you guys are exes and you're saying you want him. He probably is trying to sort out his feelings, which is why he didn't respond. It sounds like this isn't the first time he's gotten a dirty pic of you, so that's not really a problem.

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe it made him sad that he no longer has you. So he didn't want to say anything back while acting sad

• He got what he wanted

• I wouldn't send a dirty picture to a woman I was married to, let alone an ex. This is why I see these crazy "ex-photos" and shit on the internet.

• Shit... he just wanted yer nude pic... now he got it aand stopped.. please b careful next time...

• If you talk to your ex, you never broke up

What Girls Said 1

• He just wanted the nude.