Calling guys, ex?

What does it mean when ur ex pushes you away but then pulls you back in only to push you away again.

CALLING ALL MEN

6

Most Helpful Guy

• It's called control. He's controlling you and treating you like a possession rather than an equally respected person.

People who are narcissistic and manipulative are often control freaks, too, since they don't care about the other person's feelings, but only pull you in when they want their needs met. Once they get what they want, then it's out the door you go.

What Guys Said 5

• Its a love hate relationship. I hate you don't leave me

• It means you need to make a clean break and cut them off completely. He is playing games or he is indecisive and you don't need to be dealing with either one.

• From my experience, it's a ego-boost. It's pretty selfish from his part, but hell, some people think it's totally ok to do this with people only to feel good about themselves.

• I think he's being retarded. Seriously. Tell him to stop. He clearly has no respect for you.

• Indecisive and inconsiderate and assholish.