Why is my ex being sort of rude?

So my ex got in contact with me even though she's tried to prove to me she's single and not in a relationship (although I am sure she still is with this particular guy). A while back she used to send me photos of herself and I wouldn't reply to them-she did it recently, so I replied. As we started talking, she was complementing my body again and I thanked her- we kept talking, and she was talking about she finds it hard to sleep so I offered some meds that I normally take that help and she started to call me weird for it? So I questioned her and then she replied this morning saying for me to have a nice day, with a smiley emoji and 'x'.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks her X in her own softie spot, no matter the time, there is usually motive in mind when She---------Started talking.
    Given this time and some space, perhaps before wasn't the 'Time' for anything, not even hymning and hawing here, dear.
    However, with time that passed and now you both are pressing a few buttons one another's way, it could be she wants to be friends, with or without benefits or even try and get back as two birds of a feather who used to stick together.
    Go slow with the flow and see what happens after the 'Smiley emoji and x' now. With your kind help in 'Offering some meds,' she may have slept on this and now will be back with even more messages in store and this time... May not go south.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 2

• The majority of exs tend to be rude. I recommend keeping your distance away from her to avoid any bad attitude.

• She's just playing games. If you still like her at all, don't talk to her because you'll just get hurt.

What Guys Said 0