Girls, what was the last thing you boyfriend did and made you lose your trust in him?

like what was the last mistake your boyfriend did that you couldnt forgive and broke up with him or lost your trust and therefore lead to the break up , please share

7

Most Helpful Girl

• He tried fucking this girl upstairs in the 2 family house we lived in at that time. I was actually downstairs and sleeping when this happened! Still I stayed like a dumb ass and felt embarrassed everytime I seen her. That made me lose a lot of trust but he's a flirt and I should have known it would lead to this. But then I discovered he was cheating on me with men. That ruined our relationship and I left him for good. Shortly after that I found out he was sleeping with other girls too. He destroyed me.

• Animal :S, i hate them , i hate cheater , they destroy other loyal people an ruin their lives:S. No you are not destroyed you are a human and you are hurt , Take a lot of time by yourself , and i hope we meet new ones and fall in love again

What Girls Said 6

• My ex became way too clingy, when i mean way clingy i meant that he reached the point of where he wanted to run my life, used to tell me i didn't even try in the relationship and that i should start trying and when i didn't do what he wanted he would physically hurt me... that was the main reason why i broke it off, there's a few more things but ill leave it out :)

• One of my exes kept having regular contact with his ex, with whom he lasted 4 years. I know it's not like cheating or anything bad, but it hurt so much when he and his friends got drunk and bring the topic, and to see her at aby birthday, social events, etc. He didn't care, he said they were just friends and kept inviting her.

• He banged by best friend...

• My ex started acting weird and then I asked him about it and he said it was nothing. A couple weeks later I went on vacation and he told me he was falling for another girl. He wanted to keep me on the side while he pursued her.

• He would lie and not tell me the truth and beat around the bush as much behind my back :(

• He cheated on me