Am I weak for still being severely depressed and questioning my self worth four months after breakup?

I don't know if this is normal. We had plans to move out. I lost her and my career at the same time. I feel like im in a daze and hate almost everything about myself.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• You cared for her so it seems normal to me. But you'll come to a point here you have to move on or stay that way. But you seemed to be hit with both barrels so a bit longer might be required. Sorry. :(

What Girls Said 1

• You're not weak. It shows you cared, and that you're a real man who can show emotions. It's difficult for everyone when a break up happens, I can relate. Just know that she just wasn't the right one, and it wasn't your fault if you broke-up. Don't give up hope, there are people out there who care for you.

What Guys Said 2

• You are weak.

• dude i felt like shit 6 months after a breakup it got better with time but the only way i really got over it was to fall in love again