Ok, I say to my boyfriend that he makes me think of rory from doctor who, he dumps me on the spot, why?

w-what?

i mean, what the hell man?

85

Most Helpful Girl

• He's stupid you are better off to be compared to Rory is a complement.

What Guys Said 5

• 41.media.tumblr.com/.../...wsd1yh1r9hvqeo1_500.png

My reaction when I read this shit

• Amy was the Alpha in that relationship, Rory the Beta. Came across as a bit of a nebbish and was usually several counts off the beat when Amy and the Doctor were brainstorming. So you don't think he should be pissed at being likened to a pussy-whipped, second stringer with no better than a 40 watt intellect?

• He's got his pride.

• Probably took that as you like Rory more than you like him. Which is ridiculous.

• are you sure it was that?

What Girls Said 7

• But that's such a compliment! Rory is my favourite character! He's like the ultimate combination of adorable and badass!

• You're 13. These things are not surprising when kids get into relationships.

• Perhaps he's a bit sensitive and doesn't want to be compared to someone. He should double check himself because that's a silly thing to do.

• 90% of Guys dont appreciate being compared to anybody lol... But I must say, same goes for us girls... Still rude on his part

• well he hates him.. thats why

• That guy is just young and isn't mature yet, let it be

• What the hell. Makes no sense