How do I get my ex boyfriend back?

I did a huge mistake I greatly regret! I cheated on the guy I was with for 8 months and it's not that I didn't like him I REALLY liked him so much. He was everything I ever wanted in a guy but there were times when I felt lonely. The guy I cheated on him with just used me as a side chick and I didn't find out til recently... by the way I told my ex boyfriend I cheated because I don't like hiding things. How do I make this work? I cheated on him before when we were 3 months in the relationship. This time I'll never do it again

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Never admit to it... that's the biggest mistake anyone can make. Who cares if u lie just don't reveal it and no one gets hurt. But since you did your gonna have to try and get him back with whatever you caught him with in the first place. He loves you for you so don't change just show him you can be honest.

• He claims I've changed and he thinks I'm a slut I have been trying to get my life together again to prove not only to him but everyone else that I'm not what I used to be.

• You need to give eachother space, the most unattractive thing is a desperate girl TRUST ME. give it time and hopefully he will want you back after a while as men need to be fed eventually. Good luck

What Guys Said 3

• Sorry he's not coming back because he already knows what type of girl you are so he rather not invest his time with you anymore

• And what type of girl am I? I made a mistake! I may have not been faithful before but I've worked on it and I've changed.

• You left a bad taste in his mouth which is understandable and just imagine yourself in his position

• I do imagine myself in his position I was used for sex by the guy I cheated on him with and yes I'm sure I deserved it and that's what kills me the most

• did u apologize 2 him first of all?

• Yes I did apologize to him many times.

• its wishful thinking...

What Girls Said 4

• You don't. You saturate in justified guilt while he moves on and delightfully enjoys another female who outshines you.

• Outshines me? I'm the first girl who he ever had deep feelings for and if there was a girl stepping up I'll remove her real quick.

• That attitude is only going to hurt you in the future.

• It already did MANY times and I survived.

• Sorry love, guys won't forgive a cheater. I've seen it happen. Funny how we forgive men who cheat on us though... but that's just how it is.

• You have to tell him how much you like him. Prove it to him, but if he rejects you, sorry you have to accept it nobody can force to change the way he feels, he either needs to heal or move on.

• This isn't the first time we were on and off and stopped talking for months and I'm hoping this isn't the last time I hear from him. I know what he felt for me was close to love. Unfortunately he blocked me on Facebook and ignores my text messages. I'm honestly having a very hard time moving on and I've been rejecting the good guys that have come along. I keep on having this mentality that if I can't have my ex then I'll be with no one.

• Someone would get picked up they said. I don't understand why because there's no restraining order.

• There's no harm that would have been done. But since you're still a teen you have more years to go to meet other people. If you guys are meant to be though what's meant to be will always find a way.

• If the other guy was so great and everything you longed for, then why didn't you actually do some research and asked around if he was a player? Until you can learn to be completely faithful and comitted to another person from the start, then I'm sorry, you shouldn't be in a relationship.

• The guy I was messing with made me feel special. I thought we would end up together as that's what he led me to think and he was giving me attention that boyfriend at the time who I cheated on didn't because he was always busy. Some people did warn me about the guy I was messing with but it was mostly from girls who were trying to be with him so I didn't listen obviously and then I found out he just used me as a side chick.