How could anyone be so cruel? Bit long please read...:(?

*I am a girl by the way not sure why it says I'm a guy*

Me and my ex was together 3 years, we lived together and 2 weeks before he left we had booked our wedding, I have a child from a previous relationship who he loved and has the best most amazing bond with ever. He left me he said due to stress of money and arguing and accusations from me of him cheating and text me saying 'it was easier to leave than talk about it', I know there was no one else before he left, he left and then I found out I was pregnant im now 11 weeks, he wasn't happy at he told me to get rid of the baby even though we had been trying for at least a year, he was adamant he didn't want a baby as it would me he would have to 'see me' and he didn't want to he said. He came to get his things and left me with things in the house that are his (washing machine, matress on bed) he even left my little boy his xbox even though I packed it for him he left it. He ignored me mainly for weeks telling me to begin with I was lying about being pregnant then when it was proove that he didn't want the baby at all. He text me after me 'apologising to him' even though I had no reason just told him life's to short saying it was easier for him to leave then to talk about it and he hasn't asked how my son is as it's hard not seeing him and easier to shut it all out, he said its no good me being sorry now as he's gone for good and him sewing other people is nothing to do with me, he then went on to say 'I dont even want to see you let alone have a baby with you'. I guess him seeing other people isn't anything to do with me but it kills, yesterday someone told me he has been spending time with a new girl and on facebook came a pic of him with his arm around another girl she has 'thanked him' for a good day so far:( and they went on a night out. I'm so hurt how he could of moved on so quickly from me it has only been 3 and a half weeks, how can anyone move on so quickly :-(

32

Most Helpful Girl

• People often jump into new "relationships" or friendships awfully quickly after break ups. It's often because the person wants to feel the excitement again and fill the void in their hearts. That is called a rebound relationship and most of them don't last. But that's not really the issue here. This guy sounds like a asshole to me. The way he talked to you and cut you off is extremely disrespectful so you need to remind yourself of how he treated you.. he's going to be treating other women the same so you should feel more sorry for new flings in his life because he'll cause sadness and pain for them too. I know it might not seem this way now but I think in the long run you'll be thankful it didn't work out because I can only predict a life of sadness with a guy like him. Do yourself a favor and delete him off social media (you are just causing your own pain by keeping him there) and ask friends to not talk about him when they're with you. If you want to move on it will take small sacrifices.

• I think her accusing him of cheating and arguing constantly made him lose his feelings for her?

If you had a boyfriend who argued with you and accused you of cheating wouldn't you feel frustrated and lose feeling you, have for him?

• Same for arguing. If I ever do reach a point where I feel like it's not working I will properly talk to him and not play childish games with him the guy this guy did. Especially if I was having his baby.

• Ya you are right... he was cruel and an asshole to her!!!

What Guys Said 2

• "He left me he said due to stress of money and arguing and accusations from me of him cheating"

Was he really cheating on you? If he was not then this is what drove him, away from you... you were a accusing him of cheating and that made him lose his love for you!
    And constantly argument creates a big gap in any relationship..

• i dont know he probably didn't actually love you just liked your companionship.

What Girls Said 2

• He is a douce bag, and I'm glad you get to see his true colors. I'd keep the baby, and I wouldn't bother him about anything, I wouldn't call or give him my regularly check ups, Zilch, Nada, Nien! If he could act like a whiny brat I'd treat him like one. I do feel sorry for the girl he's with now though. Wait until he shows his real self.

• How is he a douchbag? I think her accusing him of cheating and arguing constantly made him lose his feelings for her?

• Still, how can he be cruel to say get rid of the baby? I get arguing and getting accused of something, but maybe if he wanted to actually make it work with her, he wouldn't be acting the way he was. Honestly, if I did have a boyfriend like that, I would lose feeling, but I'd also try to reason with him and make it work.

• I am so sorry... I teared up reading this. Why did you think he was cheating on you on the first place? But maybe he wasn't ready for the responsibility of marriage & taking care of a child for the rest of his life... I wish I could tell you something positive but he's an asshole. I would demand an answer. Confront & ask him why. I would talk to his new girl & get answers from her too. Message her on Facebook so you can get the truth if talking to your ex doesn't help. Tell her about you being pregnant too. As of right now you just need answers.