Why is my ex still calling?

He broke up with me and still called after the break up but was sending mixed signals and then ignoring me so I just told him I never want to talk to him. Over a month later he contacts me and we talk and he seemed to want to just be friends. Recently he has been talking like he wants me back and even saying "there are too many people that are in love and not together, I don't want that to happen to us." He also said he wanted to come see me and said he loves me but he never came to see me and didn't even call.

He text me last night and I text him back but he didn't even reply but then 30 mins later calls but now he acts completly different like he doesn't want to be with me, and like he doesn't care about anything. We talked for over an hour about random things. I feel so heart broken again and also feel like a fool for believing him.

If he doesn't want to be with me why keep calling he should just leave me alone. What is the best thing that I could do?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Do your self a favour and cut him out of your life for good. Cut whatever connection you ever have with him. He should have left you alone and all he did was gave you false hope.

What Guys Said 2

• best would b to block him at least temporary i believe

• cut him out.

What Girls Said 2

• cut all contact with him!!! rule#NEVER KEEP CONTACT WITH AN EX

• He wants you again. Don't let him get you.