Is this rebound?

Me and my ex was together 3 years, lived together only booked our wedding a week before he left, I am also pregnant (he didn't no this until he left), but he does not want the baby, less than 3 weeks he now has a new girlfriend already, yet he's so bitter twisted and angry towards me still and still won't see me or have any communication (as in over the house not that he should see me).. is this rebound?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he might still have feelings towards you and that's why he is so angry. Normally people only get that angry if they have feelings or the other person did something hurtful.
    The baby part can be a very difficult decision to make. If he says he doesn't want it now you may have to decide whether you feel the same or whether you could cope bringing up a baby on your own. If you do have the baby you may need to be prepared for him to change his mind, maybe in years to come.
    Some people don't deal well with being on their own and this maybe why he has decided to have a new girlfriend so quickly. His new girlfriend may also have doubts when it comes to you if he is upset. She may get jealous and get angry at him for being civil to you.

What Guys Said 2

• Why did he leave and why is he bitter, twisted, and angry towards you?

• obviously...

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds like a douche.. Some guys can just jump into the next relationship.
    Are you going to go through with the pregnancy?