What is a guy hiding when he doesn't let you know where he lives and for you to meet his family and friends.

OK I have been seeing this guy as a friend for the last month but he wants us to be more than friends, and I'm willing except he does not say a lot about himself he has a certain time he calls me,if I call him its either he does not pick up or he says let me call you back and I think he is hiding something. When I try to confront him he always changes the subject, what should I do, I mean I like him but I do not like the thought of being ignored, I invite him to parties for him to meet my friends, he does not show up always has an excuse and I have never met anyone from his side friends or family but my whole family knows him.
+1 y
well thank you all I was trying to avoiding all that you all said especially the its either he is married or has a girlfriend and he is 25 so its high time I face the reality thanks really though
2
5