What is a guy hiding when he doesn't let you know where he lives and for you to meet his family and friends.

OK I have been seeing this guy as a friend for the last month but he wants us to be more than friends, and I'm willing except he does not say a lot about himself he has a certain time he calls me,if I call him its either he does not pick up or he says let me call you back and I think he is hiding something. When I try to confront him he always changes the subject, what should I do, I mean I like him but I do not like the thought of being ignored, I invite him to parties for him to meet my friends, he does not show up always has an excuse and I have never met anyone from his side friends or family but my whole family knows him.

well thank you all I was trying to avoiding all that you all said especially the its either he is married or has a girlfriend and he is 25 so its high time I face the reality thanks really though

52

Most Helpful Girl

• This guy sounds shady to me. I feel like he is hiding something that you might not even want to know. If he's not taking things to the next level emotionally by letting you into that part of his life (family,friends,etc.), maybe you need to figure out why. Don't go further with him without figuring out what he's hiding. Tell him that you feel like he is hiding something and state your arguement (the way he never answers, doesn't show up when you invite him somewhere, etc.), and see what he has to say for himself.. If he can't even take you to his home, maybe you should drop this guy. Or maybe he still lives with his parents and it embarasses him, but to me, he sounds married.

What Guys Said 2

• Its obvious... don't you see? His family are all severely disfigured, the poor boy is ashamed and you are not helping him by putting him under this kind of pressure. Can you not imagine the torment that they go through day in day out? give him time, and when he is ready he will take you to his cave.

haha. I'm only joking. How old is he? sounds like he is married.. iether married or lives in a cave. Follow him, find out for yourself.

Hope that helps :)

• He doesn't want his family to know, probably because he already has a girlfriend, or is married... or he is just embarrassed about where he lives..

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds like "more than friends" means sexually involved, not emotionally more than friends...Drop him and find a guy who enjoys your company!

• PLAYER! he's married/ living with someone/ in a relationship with someone whom his friends and family already know. the classic signs of a player are all there. don't ignore them!

• He's married. Work it out, he only calls you at a certain time of the day, he won't register your calls or texts, you have to wait for him to talk to you. Does he only see you after dark or after a certain time during the day? You never go to his house or see his friends/family..

Sorry lovey but you're his other woman. Walk away now before you get yourself in really hot water by either falling in love with the guy or facing the wrath of his wife when she finds out.

• He just wants sex. He might want to be more than friends but he doesn't want a real relationship or to have you a significant part of your life. He might even have a girlfriend/wife.

link