Why would my ex's girlfriend pop up on my people to follow on Twitter account when I didn't look at her account?

It's my ex boyfriend's new girlfriend.
My ex isn't on my twitter account. We have no friends in common on twitter. I never added him to my account. He was on facebook but is blocked on that now.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• All data is shared between phone contacts, Facebook friends, instagram, etc. The programs found a link between all of you and suggested a possible new interest for you. Kind of like Amazon suggestion a pair of shoes based on your viewed items. The programs do this all the time. It means absolutely nothing. Sometimes it seems like social media programming is just trying to screw with us, ya know?

What Guys Said 1

• maybe she has trouble letting you go and can't get you out of her head and needs to know how you are doing without her

What Girls Said 1

• because you have a friend in common... your ex. At least Twitter thinks so!

• My ex isn't on my twitter account. We have no friends in common on twitter