My fiancé left me because I wore leggings?

Is that a reason enough to break two lovers away? Was I counted as naked?

53

Most Helpful Guy

• What did he want you to wear? I think if you'll look back, it was better to break at this time than after getting married. It was thatvhe came out with that wish now than later. Whether it is a good enough reason, first we need to know what WAS his wish instead.

What Guys Said 2

• i donot blame him... leggings considered indecent for committed men...

• depends, do you consider urself to have a big butt? that sticks out in leg gins?

• Yea?

• go off anon real quick i can message you my two cents

What Girls Said 5

• Were the leggings see through? I wear leggings at the gym all the time and dont think of it as being naked.

Anyway that is a weird reason to break up just because of something you have worn.

• Eepers, he left you because of leggings? Sounds like a lucky escape!

• As much as o think that's childish and stupid, I feel like there's more to it than that. Unless he literally went " I don't like you wearing leggings, so we have to break up"

• I don't really understand? Perhaps you could give more information

• Sounds like if that was the reason he was just looking for an excuse. You are better off without them!