Is it safe to say that he doesn't think about me or miss me?

I messaged my ex on May 31 this year on Facebook. I was drunk basically telling him how I'm over him and he's a bitch. So his response was

"Idc Nina you don't want me anymore remember so Im trying to move on like you asked me to but it hurt"

I haven't heard from him since. When we broke up in February this year he made tons of efforts trying to get back with me. But this time I think he actually moved on.

From what he wrote do you think he still cares or is it bullshit? We were together for a year but knew each other for years. We lived together and spent almost everyday together. Do you think he thinks about me?

91

Most Helpful Girl

• He is banging other chics. He is over you.

What Guys Said 1

• He still likes you.

What Girls Said 8

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye forever, my love. And with an "EX" who still Marks his X in your softie spot here, dear, there may come a time when down the line, one of you may Say... I'm trying to move on like you asked me to but it hurt.
    With not hearing from him since this Month of Mondays, he may have thought it best that with no contact this makes it easier for him and his vulnerable heart.
    However, being you both have this history, it's not to say, that one day out of the blue, he will come looking for you with a "Hi, how are you doing these days?"
    I believe that he is still licking his wounds and with no reply on your end when he pushed the last button, he decided to just leave it alone.
    Good luck. xx

• First I would apologize to him for being a bitch while drunk. Then you need to seriously take time to yourself and think about what you want. Are you completely over him? Maybe you and the ex need to sit down together and have a serious talk. Talk about what went wrong, what are things you both can do better. If both of you still having feelings then maybe give it another shot. Just remember though whatever lead to the break up needs to be fixed and both people need to really understand what happened.

• So who broke up with who? It seems like you hurt him.

• He absolutely does

• Sure he does. It takes a lot to tell somebody "it hurts", but he's also trying to move on. If you're not 100% sure you want him back, don't try to reach him.

• What I've learned is that he's a human being and misses you too, even if he doesn't express it. We all put up fronts but if he's lived with you and you had a connection, he's going to miss you.

The second half of it is whether he wants to move on or not. You can miss someone but tell yourself you need to move on. But yes, without a shadow of doubt, he still thinks of you and you cross his mind.

• Since you're not disputing it it I have to assume he was correct in saying that you broke up with him and told him to move on. So what are you doing sending angry messages rubbing it in? Sounds like you're egocentric and now that the attention is gone, you want him back. Did you reply to his message or are you simply expecting him to contact you again?

• I didn't reply to his message. I just left it alone. He did cheat on me and probably will do it again. So though I do kinda still think about him I'm letting go.

• It sounds like he does still care from the message he sent you. However it's not fair to string him along if you don't have feelings anymore. Try to distance yourself if you don't like him in that way.