Should I believe my ex boyfriend when he tells me he is in love with me...while he has another girlfriend?

My ex boyfriend and I broke up because he cheated on me. It was not an ugly breakup..however he now has another girlfriend. He told me last week that he loves me and has never stopped and wants to be with me forever. We have been talking and texting non stop. The problem is, he still has a girlfriend. Should I give him time to take care of this...or am I just being played? need some help here!

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Men simply don't respect women who have no boundaries - no matter what he tells you - so it's a losing battle.

You are showing him that you have no boundaries - by allowing him back into your life after he cheated, and by allowing him to cheat on his current girlfriend with you (by texting and having inappropriate conversations.)

You need to value yourself so highly that you would NEVER even talk with an ex after he cheated, never mind consider taking him back while he's busy with another girl on his d***.

There is nothing better at helping you forget an ex-boyfriend as meeting someone new worth getting to know.

~ Robby

My Blog (Full of Hate and Ready to Date link )

• You are right. I knew that I'm my head..sometimes we just have to hear things to see them clearly. I broke up with him because he cheated..the hard part is moving on because I do still care.

• It's okay to care about someone, especially someone you were really close with, while still putting yourself first. I'm glad to hear you're smart enough to move on... I hate seeing quality women settling for men who are substandard. :D

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• ur being played. if he really loved you then he wouldn't have another girlfriend right now. I feel that he could still love you if he made a mistake and cheated, but he wouldn't have gotten a new girlfriend. he may be infatuated with you, but the second he gets you back, he's not going to want you anymore. best thing for you to do is move on, which will make him want you more, but you have to be strong. you deserve someone that loves you, and if they were apart from you, they wouldn't want anyone else.

• hmm..this is a tricky situation but I think you should follow your heart in this case. If you don't completely trust your heart then test him. Tell him he has...lets say...a week to sort things out with his current girlfriend. If he loves you he is gonna sort everything out and be with you by the end of the week. If the worst happens and he is still with his girlfriend then you have 2 options. You either tell him that was his last chance and he blew it. Or you could ask him if he is being serious and if he is he need to break up with his girlfriend there and then no time to sort things out. If he loves you he will want to be with you as soon as possible.

Hope I helped :)

• if he really loved you he would not have cheated on you in the first place cause he knew that would have hurt you. should you get back with him? if he has a girlfriend right now and is trying to get with you, what does that tell you?

• Honestly I say don't mess with him anymore. He is only repeating what he did to you. Except this time your the girl whom he's cheating WITH. I think he's a waste of time. Your just being played. I'm sorry.