Guys, do you mostly cheat based on looks? Or personality makes you want to cheat too?

Well I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years and I caught him cheating with this one girl I used to be friends with. I'm gonna be totally honest - she is not pretty at all. She is fat, like really fat and she's 17! She has a squicky voice like anime girls and she puts tons of make up. She is also very stupid and likes attention from guys. My boyfriend (now ex) and I met her online while we were playing multiplayer video games and he was doing dirty stuff with her through Skype (it's still a cheating!). She literally has nothing that I don't have and I'm a fine piece of meet. I'm just not that much into gaming anymore because I work a lot, while she has all the time in the world to spend with my boyfriend and play those games because he doesn't have a job and is playing games all day. Luckely she's not from our country, but I am sure if she was he would jump on her like on a horse. I don't understand why he did that? He's not blind so I know it's not based on her looks. I keep asking myself that stupid question all the time... Was it her personality that made him cheat?

by the way he broke up with me shortly I caught him. I was even willing to forgive him this. He was swearing it's not because of her and then few weeks later he went to visit her.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• No beauty, no personality.
    We cheat to have sex with different girls. That's all.
    It's in our nature, we are predators, we like to spread our seeds.

If a guy loves you and he's "loyal" then he'll stay with you. Otherwise, he'll hide his kinky stuffs.

What Guys Said 10

• Hey Anon!
    It's not the other girls personality that made him cheat. It is HIS personality that made him cheat. Don't focus on what might make a guy cheat. He is either a cheating type or not. It's up to you to choose better. I bet you had warning signs (a feeling in your gut maybe?) at the beginning of the relationship. Listen to that warning next time. It will save you time and pain. Good luck!

• 1. I've never cheated, so I don't "know" why they do it, but I hear excuses like boredom, nagging, no sex at home, etc.

2. What he is doing online isn't exactly like getting in bed with another woman, but it is reflection on what is in his heart.

3. Why is he unemployed? How long have you been supporting him? Why?

• he sounds like a secret chubby chaser.

• It's not the other girl who makes a guy cheat, it's the guy's poor moral standings. What I'm saying is, guys cheat because they are selfish jerks. Don't bother thinking why or comparing yourself to her. Just move on if you want to find peace

• Yeah but when girld cheat they seem to think they can rationalize it because we didn't care about them lol

• Sometimes it's not about looks but about sexual tension. Not your fault, she just somehow has some aspect about her that is turning him on. He needs a cold shower.

• Nah... they cheat based on availability. Nothing to do with you or the other woman. Simply availability... she said yes

• I've never cheated, I wouldn't know.

• He like fat woman.

Just stay away from losers like him, without a job and playing games all day.

• He is an asshole and definitely a loser!!!, its good that he is your ex

• we cheat for sex. she needs to have a vagina