Why I'm I so hung up on a girl that was completely rude and insulting to me when we knew each other?

i knew her for a while and had tried to date her but things never worked out , she was also very rude and insulting to me in the way she ended things and finally rejecting my offer to date. she was a girl who could be very nice and i think most people would describe her as a nice person but in terms of how she dealt with me and my interest in her was completely insulting and down right offensive to me.. she treated me like i was garbage would be about how i would describe her treatment of me back then. but i often find myself hung up on this girl , maybe it was cause i liked her or that she lived geographically close to me or that we went to the same bars/pubs. or if was cause of how she treated me so badly for some reason that caused her to stay in my head as they say.
everything i did just turned out badly with her , i remember once i gave her and her girlfriend a ride home and she accused me of wanting to kill her cause i took a short cut down a back road instead of way they wanted , which i though was rediclous cause why would i want to hurt the girl i wanted to date? she wouldn't reply or even akknowledge any emails or messages i sent her on social media and then blocked me for no reason. she also got upset when i went to the restaurant she worked at , ordered a drink at bar and tried to talk to her and her friend who also worked there , even though she herself was the one who told me that she worked there which i felt was an invite to come over.

i just find it frustrating that i'm hung up on such a rude person who really made no effort to be a part of my life or make things better between us

Most Helpful Girl

• cuz we always want what we can't have. if she couldn't show you respect then drop her and forget about her cuz she's not worth your time.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!