What wrong with my Ex?

He broke up with me 4 months ago and a few days later he called me and confused me then ignored me so I accepted it and tried to move on but he continued to call every week. So about 2 months after the break up I had enough of his lies and ignoring me so I told him I never wanted to talk to him and he finally left me alone. Well a month later he contacts me and I talked to him and we made each other laugh and he wanted to know how I was doing.

Ever since last month he has been contacting me every week and last week he made it seem like he wanted to be with me and even said don't ever leave me, and I don't want to lose you. He started calling me babe again.

I talked to him a few days ago and he is acting completley different I told him something and he said is it because you love me and I said yes and he said "not gonna happen" and he even said that I should be with someone who actually cares about me. I don't get it last week he was acting all lovey and wanted to be with me but now he acts like he doesn't care.

I hate myself for letting him back into my life after hurting me, and I even told him how I feel about him because he asked that was a big mistake.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Dont do it! I know easier said then done but come on girl your better than that!