If a girl tries to hurt you after she breaks up with you is she over you?

Like a month after she tried to say I bounce back fast and said all her friends hate me and pretty much I dk t make enough money for her anyways. I think she thought I slept with someone else two days after breakup. I'll admit I did try to make her jealous no sex though. She broke up saying I don't care she can't believe I love her. I did offer her to move out with me though. She was dropping her college ride and ever talking to her mom again to be with me. Living in a city that's she knows nobody or has anything. She got distand and left. Even called back next day asking for me back. Which led to more fights then a final breakup.

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Judging by what women have told me and what I have observed in exes behavior. I think it is an emotional way for them to make your the badguy in their eyes (if you are / are not).
    This way they can compartimentalize the sorrow better and thus move on faster.

One girl I talked to said women don't believe in 'looking back', because there is nothing good to come from.
    I disagree with that, one can and should learn a great from (your personal) history, this way you can better your future actions.

Hope it turns out good for you in the long run, you still seem to care (don't we all).

Please answer my question too.

What Girls Said 2

• She could be. I would think it hurts to see someone who you broke up with a short while ago to be with someone else in a short time span (if you were).

Which is why she was being malicious.

• If she's over you, she'll leave you the f alone

What Guys Said 6

• No it means she's hurt about the breakup and wants to punish you

• But she ended it.. guess she had to? Was torn which is what I'd like to think. Or she just lost attraction realized she didn't love me.

• She thinks I'm really confident and arrogant almost actually pretty insecure

• She lost attraction because you didn't change into what she wanted

• If she's actively trying to hurt you, then she's clearly not over you. If she was over you, she would not care.

• People are too vapid to be able to accurately discern this.

• From my experience... Not even close... She's going to be working through that shit for years...

• No, that means she simply wants to hurt you.

• Less than a week? Not over you.

But be smart--break off all contact with her permanently. Breakup should equal = dead to you for life.

• Nah its been 4 months. She thought I slept with someone a couple days after though. I'm just wondering if she broke up because I wasn't that appealing to her or she just had to do it and was torn. It's been NC initiated by her.