Guys, MEN ANSWER THANKS Is it immature to take a video of you throwing out ur ex bfs stuff if he's a dick?

Is it immature to take a video of you throwing out ur ex bfs stuff. He's a dick.

Updates:
And send it to him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Very immature. It would burn that bridge for sure.

Can i ask why you feel like doing that? Is it a way for you to move on? Do you still have feelings for him?
    I am asking because someone else asked why exes try to hurt you after breakup. And you might be in a position to answer this question.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• It's extremely immature and vulgar. It's what chavvy ghetto hood rats do. Be classy, don't stoop to that type of petty, trashy behavior.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's called revenge. And it's an extremely unattractive trait in woman.

0|3
    0|0
  • Throwing them out is an act of passion. Folding them nicely and neatly stacking them is more of a cold close. I would do the latter. First, kind of immature.

0|2
    0|0
  • It moght feel good now but what about the next guy that you are interested in... What happens when he sees it, lol. He is going to slowly back away amd then run.

0|0
    0|0
  • how was he a dick and even if he was you shouldn't stoop a level low and throw out his stuff while video taping it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's always good to record yourself being angry and idiotic and post it on the internet so that future employers can view it before considering you for a position.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's rather immature.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it is. Get rid of the stuff normally. Why film it? Sometimes relationships do not work.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can throw his stuff out if he's a disk, sure! But why do you need to video tape it? Yes it does sound immature. The only reason I can think of why you'd want to do it is for your own emotional and visual satisfaction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you even have to ask?

Yes.

How exactly are women the more mature sex again?

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah , you are too old for revenge shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's kind of immature.

0|0
    0|0
  • very immature, especially for your age:-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, immature.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, pretty much

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;