Are you still friends with your ex on facebook?

It may be sound stupid but this new guy I've been dating, I recently notice that he is still friend with his ex on facebook. And I have trust issues, when I met him and we went on a date he asked me about my past relationships and when was the last time I went on a date and I asked him about how many relationships he had and if he had a girlfriend back home (he is an exchange student) and he said no, that it would be weird to go on a date with me if he had a girlfriend and I believe him but as I have trust issues I'm wondering and what if they are on a break or something, and I don't like to invest time on something or someone who is lying or something like that. I added him on facebook after our dates (and that was when I noticed) and we talk almost everyday and text, but as he is on a trip right visiting another city, I don't know if I should ask him on text. But I also, don't want to ask because he is an exchange student so I don't want him to think that I might be thinking on a future or something with him already.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. When I break up with someone, I made a clean break. Even if the relationship ended amicably. That way they are completely free to go their own way and I'm fee to go my own way. It's a whole lot less complicated when you make a clean break.

What Guys Said 3

• This craze with hanging with your exes is weird to me.

• No it would be a dis to who i am with now

• I do not have Facebook. However if I did I would not keep them as friends on there.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you're overthinking. I'm still friends with my ex's on facebook. It doesn't mean anything. However if you have trust issues and feel insecure about him, tell him how you feel and I'm sure he'll show you that you're wrong and don't need to worry :)

• No I'm not lol he blocked me. Little pussy.