What can I say to help him like me again?

I just started texting my ex again but he's being really short with me. I said something rude to him one time and that sad it and he broke uo
with me but I do understand why he did. I don't want to bring up what happened because I don't want to make him mad. I don't know what to say to stop getting short answers and start getting him back

22

Most Helpful Guy

• If he broke up with you over something minor then he doesn't have that same level of love and affection that you have for him. I never understand why people want to be with people that don't want them and want to put forth the effort to try to win them back. Your giving him too much power and control. Move on.

What Guys Said 1

• If it sounds wrong in your head, don't say it

What Girls Said 2

• Just be straight with him. Tell him you're trying to get back because you made a mistake and want to fix it. He might not know what your intentions are at this point so it's important to make it clear so both of you know exactly where you stand.

• He doesn't need to give long ass answers honey. I get short answers from my boy too, sure it pisses me off sometimes, but its just the way he texts. Maybe he is just too lazy to text long response like us girls do sometimes.