Should I give up...? He didn't message me back

OK so I've been talking to this guy for the past month and the other night we were having this deep conversation about the world we live in and how screwed up it is. And what I wish wasn't the end he said something that really hit me and I said that's true I guess I never thought of it that way...And now I get nothing no reply what so ever. He always replied to me sooner or later but never just stopped out of thin air. I'd like to think he's thinking of something to say but part of me thinks it's a sign that our conversation and what little we had is done and over. I don't know what do you guys think? I'm open to input from anyone

12

Most Helpful Guy

• If it was just the other day, I wouldn't give up on it yet. Like you said, he may just be thinking of something else interesting to say.

What Guys Said 1

• Call/text him and ask him how his thanksgiving weekend was or something. A lot of times I won't reply because I forget or get distracted, or just don't really know what else to say. It's normal.

What Girls Said 1

• guys and texting are weird as I have also just discovered and it frustrates me a great deal.

but before you get all "he doesn't like me anymore, I donno what to do, I want him back, etcetc) perhaps give it a day or 2?

the idiot I'm sort of seein texts me random things all the time, then when I reply he hardly ever replies. yet he always comes around and texts again like a day later.

and he wasn't always like that. he used to text alllllllll the time. so I mean before you get worries, how about giving it some time?