My boyfriend of 4 1/2 years cheated on me?

So I recently found out that my boyfriend, now ex, cheated on me multiple times with multiple people. I'm having a hard time dealing with it because he was my first everything as well. He won't even admit that he did it which makes it worst. How can I cope with this and move on? Also he won't leave me alone now and keeps trying to get back together. I just want to get over it and show him what he lost and make him regret it.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• dont ever get back with him!! i was in that situation! i gave my boyfriend up to 3 chances, i was such a fool. wen u give them another chance they thinking they can do it freely again. leave him and get someone else. lots of guys out there who gonna love u better than he did. cheating on someone u love? there ain't no love there! no love!

What Guys Said 4

• You'll show him by finding someone else to be happy with and forgetting about your ex.

• get a new fella and move on. Tell your ex that he is really an EX!!

• Delete anything you see about him

• Cut him out of your life completely. He's a shitty person, find someone who will treat you the way you deserve to be Treated.

What Girls Said 2

• don't let him bring you down... don't just make yourself look happy, make yourself realize you can be happy without him
    don't worry about whether he regrets it or not... he's a douche and his opinion should no longer matter to you
    it also sounds like he doesn't understand that you are no longer going out together, so whenever he comes up to sing this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA4iX5D9Z64
    this song will help him understand that you dont want to get back with him, and it's very annoying so it might get stuck in his head and torture him slowly

• Cut off all contact with him. And smile. Happiness is the best revenge. Don't show him that it affects you. Tell him you have better things to do with your life than waste your time on a low life like him. Liars are the worst.