I lied to my boyfriend that I cheated on him, so he can break up with me, but he didn't want to break up. How can I dump him?

I really don't want to be in a relationship with him. I just want to be single. He's really a nice guy, but wants things to go to fast. Like he wants to move in with me. I totally don't want him to move to my house. The only i want is to have sex with him sometimes or to just be friends. So i lied that i slept with a guy, he was upset, but not mad at me. He said he loves me so much to break with me, I told him, he can cheat on me if he wants, but he refuse... He wants to work out the relationship. I really don't know what to do to get him mad, so he can break up with me. Any advise is appreciated. Thank you for reading!

Ah!.. I know am stupid, but not easy to just dump someone for no reason. I will feel very bad to hurt his feelings, if I tell him the truth. I am f! cked up really!

96

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to sit down with him, face, face, and level with him here, dear. He has been this Honest John with you with his own feelings and has a right to now know... I really don't want to be in a relationship with him.
    As much as it will hurt him, as much as it is hard to confront him, he has a right to know how you feel so you both don't end up in a... Raw deal of an ordeal.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 6

• Grow up and tell him the truth.

• If he is a good guy you shouldn't dump him and secondly avoid him if you want to get out of it so bad :/

• Just end it. No need to lie. If you're not happy, just leave.

• He deserves the truth, even if it hurts

• are you a fool? dont you want to stay with someone that loves you so uch? on day you might beg for it. stay now that you have it free... .

• wow you're a bitch

What Girls Said 8

• Just tell him you don't feel the same about him as he does for you. It's hard, but wirth it once you take the leap.

• That was an incredibly selfish move on your part. Grow a pair and tell him not only that you lied (so he doesn't think he somehow drove you too it or wasn't good enough) but that also you don't want a relationship.

You did that to spare your own feelings, so you didn't have to dump him. Real sneaky move. Be a grown up and finish with him. I'm sure he deserves that at least.

• You break up with him yourself?

• If you cheat, you get caught eventually. It is one of the lessons of life.

• I'd go for just telling him that you really love him as a friend, but you don't think the relationship is going well.

• Just dump him and move on.

• Just tell the truth that you don't want to be with him!

• You're with a GOOD guy whilst he could be with a GOOD girl too. Instead, you're dragging this thing out and keeping him "off the market" by playing these stupid immature games. Seriously, grow up and break it off. If you want to break up then why not just be honest and tell him straight up instead of having to torture him like that?